Blogmas Day 4 // Top 12 Nail Varnishes for Christmas

Leave a Comment
Happy Blogmas Day 4! 

I'm so relieved that tomorrow is Friday, it's just been one of those weeks for me. How is your week going? Have you got all your shopping done? Unfortunately I haven't finished all my Christmas shopping yet, and don't feel any motivation to do it considering all the shops are insanely busy.

Today I wanted to share my top 12 nail polishes for Christmas time. All of these polishes I wear all year round, but I feel like they have just the right amount of festive-ness about them.



 From the left to the right:
Butter London : Tramp Stamp // Butter London : British Racing Green // China Glaze : Hey Sailor //
Butter London : The 444 // Essie : Summit of Style // Sally Hansen Insta-Dri :Wined Up //
Julep : Heather // Essie : Penny Talk // L'Oreal Color Riche : Blake Lively Pure Red //
Essie : Forever Yummy // Sally Hansen Insta-Dri : Jet Set Jade // Essie : Leggy Legend









As you can see, I tend to stick to reds, greens and rose gold/copper colors for the Christmas season. All of these colors are easy to wear, and I always get compliments when I wear them. Some of these nail varnishes are more expensive, but my biggest tip for buying more expensive nail varnishes is to go to a place like Winners/TJ Maxx/ or a discounted brand store. Also, if you watch Butter London, they put a lot of their varnishes on sale for a much better price!

What are your favorite nail colors for Christmas time? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you so much for reading, and stay tuned for a new blog post tomorrow featuring Blogmas Day 5!

Lots of love,










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig