Blogmas Day 5 // Christmas Gift Guide : Fashion Edition

Leave a Comment
Happy Blogmas Day 5!

We are officially one week away from Christmas! It's insane how the time is flying by! What are your guys' plan for Christmas/the week leading up to Christmas? 

Today I wanted to post my Christmas Gift Guide: Fashion Edition for those of who are still looking for that perfect last minute gift or who need ideas on what to ask for. 


1// 
The first gift that's pretty much always on my wishlist is a new watch. I think I may have a bit of an obsession with them, especially this all black number from Michael Kors (Sawyer Black-Tone Watch $390). When I was looking for gift ideas and came across this watch I pretty much had a mini celebration. I know that this watch may not suit everyone's like (I just secretly have a thing for black watches). However, I think any watch from any company would make such a great gift. If the person you're buying for is a watch person or has wanted a watch for a while, you can rest assured that it's something they'll use everyday. 

2// 
This jumper from Vince Camuto at Nordstrom ($128) makes me want it to be winter all year round. It's the perfect thing to wear with a good pair of leggings and some knee high boots (#instagramgoals). Again with this jumper, I was going for an overall idea. I think that all us girls can agree that have a few staple jumpers in our collections that we can pretty much wear whenever is a must. 

3// 
I've looked at these Kate Spade Glitter Stud ($33) earrings for almost a full year now. I've almost bought them a few times, and have walked away regretting it. They are absolutely gorgeous in person, and go great with not just the holiday season but any gathering you may have. Also, because they are studs you could get away with wearing them whenever you want and not look like your overdressed. 

4// 
The next is a Christmas classic. To me nothing screams classic pajama set like Victoria's Secret. They have so many fabulous options so it was hard to choose just one. The one I have included in this gift guide was one of the best bang for bucks in my opinion. This two piece set, the Mayfair Tee & Short Set comes in at $45 USD, and I love the fact that the shorts are the classic VS pink stripe. The set also comes in about six other color choices. 

5// 
The fifth gift idea is something that any fashion lover could use. It's the Michael Kors Metallic Leather Star Charm for $38 CAD. It would spice up your day-to-day purse or key ring. 

6, 7 & 8//
I've picked two Michael Kors purses for this gift guide, just because if you haven't been able to tell already from reading my blog, I love MK. The first handbag is the Camille Large Leather Satchel at $398, the second is the Riley Large Pebbled-Leather Satchel for $378. I think this design of purse is so practical for day-to-day use, especially if you're someone who likes (or needs) to carry around a lot of stuff with you. The one in the middle is also great and comes from Target ($28 USD). If you don't want to spend a lot on a purse, I think it's a great alternative because it looks like other designer purses without leaving you eating ramen noodles for a year!

9//
I've included this beanie with a pompom because it's adorable. I also think that it makes a nice gift, especially if you don't really know what the person likes. It's also only $14.50 CAD from Chapters

10// 
The last thing in my Fashion Gift Guide is a coat. Personally, I love this style of coat, but I think that a classic trench coat would be lovely as well. This beautiful coat is by J.D.Y and it's the Wrap Belted Coat // $90.63 from ASOS. It's also a great alternative to buying a coat from a designer brand such as Burberry. 

What's on your fashion wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading.

Lots of love, 









** This is not a sponsored blog post. All pictures are from Company sites and have been linked. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig