Birchbox Unboxing: February // A Farewell to Birchbox Canada

Leave a Comment
Happy Monday!


I hope that your Monday passes quickly and is filled with coffee. I'm running on about an hours worth of sleep so I can already say that I am eagerly awaiting bedtime. Today I wanted to do my final Birchbox Canada Unboxing. Unfortunately, Birchbox has decided to pull its operations out of Canada due to the lowering (and depressing) dollar. 
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with this box. The samples are a good size and includes brands that I love. 







This mask is incredible. If you've ever tried any of the Living Proof products you will know that it's amazing for dry hair. I especially love their humidity range.


I love this Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm. It's incredibly hydrating and reminds me of Burts Bees. It's almost a dupe for the Dior Lip Glow. I was really happy with the size of this sample as well, it's always nice when you get a full size of something to really try it out.


I love this sample of perfume. It's definitely the type of scent that I gravitate towards. The only thing disappointing about this is the size. I think fragrance samples in general are always a little bit disappointing due to the size.


The color of this nail polish sample is great. Perfect for the month of February. I don't very often receive samples of nail polish so I was happy to see it in this months box!  

Add caption

I've never tried a skincare item that has aloe in it, so I'm excited to give this a try. I would imagine that it would be fairly good for sensitive skin as it has the aloe in it. Have any of you tried a cleanser or skincare product with aloe in it?



http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

Have any of you guys tried these products? Do you subscribe to Birchbox? Let me know in the comments below! I'm definitely going to miss getting a box every month! 

Thank you so much for reading, 

All the love,

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig