Blogmas // Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty Edition

Leave a Comment


Happy Blogmas Day 2!

I can’t believe it’s the 15th already! I hope that your week is going great so far, and that you’re almost done Christmas shopping so you can avoid the craziness that is last minute shopping! If you’re not done shopping, or you’re looking for something extra then you’re in luck! Today I am going to be doing the first of a few Christmas Gift Guides: Beauty Edition. 



I’ve put together 12 different beauty items that I think any beauty lover, or even someone that’s trying to get into makeup will absolutely love. This gift guide ranges in price to try and fit everyone’s budget.




1//
The first thing fon my Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty Edition is the Tarteist* Contour Palette by Tarte. This contour palette is $54 CAD and has six beautiful contour/blush/highlight shades. To start off, I think that this palette would be a great gift for someone who is just starting out. It would also be amazing for a variety of skin tones. Personally, I find it difficult to buy any sort of face powder for another person because everyone’s skin tone is vastly different. Also, the packaging is pretty much perfection.

2//
The second thing is a lipstick from Bite Cosmetics. I’m a little biased on this choice because Bite is by far one of my favorite companies for lip products. They’re extremely creamy and they have so many beautiful shades. These bad boys go for around $28 CAD and honestly I grab my Bite lip products over my more luxurious ones such as Dior. 

3//
The third item is a ghd Straightener set. I think once you take a good look at the packaging, you’ll understand fully why I picked this for my beauty gift guide. Coming in at $279 CAD, it is pricey. However, there isn’t much that beats the quality and the sheer beauty of this straightener.
The fourth item is a YSL Touche Eclait concealer. The main reason why I picked this one is that it is an amazing product, and it’s also in limited edition packaging with the red lips on it. I think that for anyone that ‘collects’ makeup this is a staple piece to have. This concealer comes in at $50 CAD. If YSL isn’t in your price range, I highly recommend trying out the L’Oreal Magic Lumi concealer because they are essentially the same product.

5//
The fifth item is by one of my all time favorite beauty companies, Becca Cosmetics. This is a Limited Edition Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, $46 CAD. I own this product in the holiday ‘Champagne Glow’ palette that Becca released a little over a month ago. It is absolutely gorgeous. Unlike the rest of the shimmering skin perfector’s that Becca have released that have been highlighters, this is more of a copper blush. The main thing I love about this product is that it would look incredible on any skin tone. Also, the packaging is copper and that alone is almost reason enough to buy it.

6//
The sixth item is a gift set from Michael Kors. In this particular perfume set it includes three of their signature scents, Sporty, Sexy and Glam for $42 CAD. The sporty scent is one of my all time favorite sets and I don’t think you can beat the price. Each sample is 0.3 oz., which I think is perfect for someone who loves all three or who hasn’t smelled any of them. It gives them the chance to figure out what scent they love. 

7//
The seventh item is a makeup bag from Sephora, ringing it at $33 CAD. This makeup bag is a perfect size to throw into your oversized handbag, or for travelling. It’s also holiday themed, which is amazing. 

8//
The eighth item is a rollerball set from Elizabeth and James for $30. I’m pretty sure everyone and their dog owns this scent. I think that even if the person has these perfumes already, it’s a perfect thing for them to throw into their bag or test out the scents. 

9//
The ninth item is something that has been on my personal wishlist for quite sometime. It’s the Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 1 for $49. This is a perfect staple palette for any beauty lover. The quality of these shadows is outstanding and the colors are beautiful. 

10//
The tenth item is a Victoria Secret Fantasies Fragrance Mist and Lotion Gift Set for $21 CAD. The price of this gift set is almost unbeatable. This is again a great sampler for any one into experimenting with new fragrances. 

11//
The eleventh item is something that I’ve been trying to get ahold of for ages. It’s the Morphe 350 palette for $22 CAD. 1) The price is insane for how many shadows you get, and 2) If you’ve ever seen anyone use/own this palette then you will know that it is absolutely beautiful.

12)
The final item on my beauty gift guide is from Cover FX and is only $10 CAD. It’s the Illuminating Setting Powder and comes in two different shades. This would make a perfect gift for someone that is in the market for a setting powder but doesn’t want to pay a fortune to try them. Compared to other setting powders from companies such as Laura Mercier and Make Up For Ever, it’s affordable and will give you amazing results.

What do you ladies think about the Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty Edition? Are any of these items on  your Christmas list? What would you love to receive for Christmas that is beauty related? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading, and please stay tuned as I’m blogging everyday up until Christmas for the 12 Days of Christmas!

Lots of love, 










 ** This is not a sponsored blog post. All the pictures used in the gift guide are from company websites and have been linked **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig