Cheers to the New Year // 2016

Leave a Comment
Happy New Year! 


Can you guys believe we're in 2016? I hope that you all had a great and safe end to your 2015! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I would like to thank every single one of you for sticking with me throughout this year. 
 
I don't know about you guys, but 2015 was an amazing year. I have been thinking about 2015 for the last couple of days, thinking of how I wish I would have done certain things or accomplished more. As I was thinking of that, I realized how much actually happened in 2015 that I should be grateful for. 

2015 //
\\I entered my final year of my undergraduate degree at University and graduated with highest distinction. I started and finished my honours thesis and had the most amazing mentor ever. I graduated surrounded by the most amazing friends, and miss them dearly. I went to see one of my favorite human beings, Ed Sheeran in concert with my best friend whilst I was still in Toronto. I moved across the country.  I went to see One Direction in concert again, and they were even more amazing than last time. I started a new job. I reached over 8,000 views on my blog. 




2016 holds a lot of unknown and foreign experiences, however I am so excited to tackle each and every one of them and share some of them with you guys. I apologize for not finishing Blogmas, there were some events that happened that I did not for see and it took a little bit of a toll. My biggest goal for 2016 is to kick off and maintain blogging on a regular schedule. I appreciate every single one of you and I am so excited to share another year with you. Where ever you are in the world, and no matter what your plans for 2016 are, I wish you nothing but the best of luck. Make this year your best year yet. 

Lots of love, 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig