Buckley London // The Perfect Spring Jewelry

Leave a Comment
Happy Thursday!

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces by Buckley London. This company was a new discovery to me in the past month or so, and I have to say I'm a little obsessed with everything on their website.

The Buckley London is a UK based jewelry store, that primarily focuses on costume jewelry. I love jewelry, but I usually don't wear a ton of it. I find that if I wear too many bracelets or rings I'm overwhelmed. Shout out to the girls with their arm candy on point! However, with these bracelets I don't feel like their taking over my arm, and they're so easy to wear with watches! Anyways, I discovered this company through the Bloggers Hub. If you are a blogger and/or Youtuber and haven't heard of them, I highly, highly, hiiiiighly recommend checking them out; especially if you are based in the UK.

Some of you may not know this, but I am obsessed with the UK. I've never been, but it's at the top of my bucket list. If I could pack up a suitcase a move their today, I definitely would. (Am I the only one who is love with anyone that has a British accent?) 

Getting back to the point, the Bloggers Hub is a community based website for bloggers, which allows bloggers (with a large following or small following) to get involved with brands and events. They have twitter parties, and have so many absolutely wonderful brands who are willing to work with bloggers.

From being apart of the Bloggers Hub, the Buckley London set me a three piece bracelet set and I am, without a doubt, in love. The bracelets are such good quality, and absolutely beautiful in color (the rose gold is my favorite, surprise!). This brand is definitely my new go-to for affordable jewelry. Especially since Target left Canada... but that's another discussion for another day.

The bracelets that they sent me are the Sparkle Mesh Bracelet (in a package of 3), and they go for 24 pounds, which is around $43 CAD. You can get yours here. Also, I would like to say a huge thank you to Buckley London for sending me some of their beautiful pieces, I am truly grateful!




Another thing I love about these bracelets is that their mesh, and super stretchy if you need it. I have always had a problem with getting bracelets that don't have a clasp to fit because my wrists aren't overly big, but my hands are compared to my wrists so usually they just get stuck on my hand. A perfect and disappointing example of this is the Kate Spade idiom bracelets or bangles. I got one and was so excited about it, only to find out that if I want to wear it I have to force it over my hand. Why is my hand red? Beauty is pain? No, thank you!




 Typically, I would stray away from black jewelry, but since I got my Michael Kors watch, I am obsessed with pairing it with black jewelry, so I am obsessed with wearing the black bracelet with it!

Have you guys ever bought jewelry from the Buckley London? Have you guys ever heard of the Bloggers Hub? Let me know what you think in the comments below, along with what you guys have been loving for your spring time jewelry!

Thanks so much for reading,








** All pictures are my own. These products were sent to me, however, all opinions are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig