A Change in Skincare // Magnitone

Leave a Comment
Hi loves! 

Happy Monday! I hope you girls are off to a great start for the week. Over these next few weeks on my blog I want to talk about something that I haven't really ever covered before, skincare. I love reading skincare blog posts and learning new tips and tricks, but I was never satisfied with my own skincare routine to want to share it. Also, I was pretty horrible at actually sticking with a routine, but I think I have finally found a few things that will stay in my skincare routine for the long haul.

The first blog post in this little series is all about Magnitone. For those of you who haven't heard of Magnitone before, they have products such as the Magnitone Lucid and Pulsar which are exfoliating and cleansing brushes. I have been wanting to try a Clarisonic for a while, but I just wasn't sure if it was worth the money. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I didn't know if putting a brush on my face was the best way to go about things, but I was wrong. Through the Bloggers Hub, I was introduced to the company Magnitone and was given the incredible opportunity to try the Magnitone Lucid brush.

Magnitone Lucid in Plush Pink // £69.99

After receiving the brush, I was so surprised at how soft the brush is itself. Also, it has a sensitive mode built into the product, which is so convenient and much appreciated. Magnitone says that in 7 days you will see a difference in your skin and I definitely have seen that difference. The biggest thing I have noticed is how nice my makeup sits since using it. I have struggled for ages with extremely dry skin, and no matter what I tried nothing seem to work. I was always faced with the struggle of finding a foundation that wouldn't leave dry patches on my skin. Since using Magnitone, I have used a few of my different foundations to see if there were still going to be dry patches, but nothing. In the short period of time that I have used it, I have gotten so many compliments with how radiant my skin looks, which is something I had never heard before.



Currently, I use my Philosophy Purity cleanser with this brush. But, for those of you who use similar products, would you recommend any other products to use in conjunction with this product? Something else that is great about this product is how simple it is to travel with. The charger is so little and compact, which makes it so much more enjoyable to travel with. I will definitely be investing in the travel case as well! The battery also lasts for 3 weeks according to Magnitone, which means that you don't even have to bring your charger! This one is especially good for those who may forget their charger (like me - for everything)!



Philosophy Purity Cleanser // $13-52 CAD

Also, my skin is so much clearer. The first few times of using it, the Lucid brought everything to the top of my skin, but having those few days where I have a few breakouts is completely worth it for how my skin has improved. At the end of the my little skincare series I will post some before and after photos.



One of my biggest reasons for being so in love with this product is Magnitone's customer service. Originally Magnitone only shipped to the UK and Europe, but Magnitone was generous enough to send it all the way to Canada, which I am so grateful for. I would highly recommend this product, as it has changed my entire makeup and skincare routine. I am so excited to keep using this product, and to see my skin improve after years of being so unhappy with it.

Have you ever tried Magnitone? Or, a product similar to this? What is your holy grail product for skincare? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading, and a huge shout out to Magnitone for being so incredible!







** This is not a sponsored blog post. This product was sent to me for consideration, but all of my opinions are honest and my own. All pictures are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig