Beach Weather Approved: Warby Parker Summer 17 Collection

Leave a Comment
Hello? Is this thing on?

Long time, no blog?! I cannot believe it's been so long since I've last posted. Lots of crazy things have happened since the last time I checked in with all of you. But, in saying that I am super excited to be back in the swing of things, and to be posting again. We have lots to catch up on, but, for now I wanted to share something super exciting with you guys!

The team over at Warby Parker reached out to me a little bit ago in regards to their new sunglasses range coming out today! They've gone for a 1960's-inspired vibe with so many beautiful new shades of frames and lenses. If you ever see inside of my accessory collection, the first thing you'll probably notice is that I am actually obsessed with sunglasses. It's a serious problem and everywhere I go I seem to be adding new ones to my shady collection.



What I love about the new Summer 17' collection, and Warby Parker sunglasses in general is the overall quality. They are definitely more on the pricey side of sunglasses, but the quality is there. The price point falls $100+. You can literally choose the materials that go into your glasses and believe me when I say they have all the colors under the sea. They also have every single kind of frame you could ever want in sunglasses. Also, there sunglasses are scratch proof and polarized, it's the little things people.  Also, they sell eyeglasses as well, and I also have a bit of an obsession with constantly searching for new glasses.

https://ca.warbyparker.com/sunglasses


Their new collection is literally ideal for the beach this summer. I already know that I'm going to be pairing them with some Adidas Superstars and an Adidas tee this summer. The customization that comes with the glasses from Warby Parker is extremely important to me when choosing the kind of sunglasses I want. I often don't seem to love the (overpriced) designer shades like Dior and Chanel. I want my sunglasses to have an element of me in them, not the latest trend, which is why I love Warby Parker so much.


https://ca.warbyparker.com/sunglasses






Are they not just a dream?! As soon as I saw the new collection I had to share it with you guys, and all my fellow sunglasses lovers, you NEED these in your life. ASAP.

Which pair is your favorite? For the full list of sunglasses please head over to Warby Parker to see all of them in their full glory and please help me decide which ones to add to my collection! Thank you so much to Warby Parker for reaching out and including me in this amazing launch!

And thank you for reading! I promise I'll be back soon with some exciting content.










** This is a sponsored blog post. All opinions are my own. Pictures are owned by Warby Parker**
SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig