Blogmas Day 3 // Birchbox Canada : December

Leave a Comment


Happy Blogmas Day 3!

For today’s post I wanted to share a gift idea as well as this month’s subscription of Birchbox Canada. I haven’t shared a monthly subscription box in a while so I figured it was well overdue, as well as this month’s box is amazing and would make such an incredible gift. You can gift a 3, 6 or 9 month subscription or a single month. The monthly subscription is $14.99 CAD.

Without further ado, let’s jump into the box!

To start off, the packaging is incredible this month. It’s like a cable knit silver pattern and that’s just the start of the greatness. 



 A little bonus to this month was that Birchbox included a $10 off a purchase of $35!




 The Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge is absolutely gorgeous and so creamy! The quality is amazing and the size that they included is incredible. For the trio, the price value is $60 CAD.

 I love getting Benefit samples, and this one is no difference. I haven't had a chance to try the It's Potent yet by Benefit, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

 This eye shadow sampler is amazing, the colors are absolutely beautiful with a maroon and a creme color.

 Another favorite from this box was the Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo, if any of you have ever tried this dry shampoo before you will know it's incredible. The smell and quality of this dry shampoo is, in my opinion almost unbeatable. I'm also impressed with the sample size. 


Do you guys have any monthly subscriptions? Do you any of you have the Birchbox subscription? What do you think about giving a subscription as a gift? Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you've had a great Wednesday, thank you so much for reading! Please come back tomorrow to check out Blogmas Day 4! 

Lots of love, 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig