Sephora Haul \\ January Sales

Leave a Comment
Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

How are you guys doing? I apologize for the little break in posting, but I am pleased to share with you that some exciting posts are coming your way within these next few weeks. I can't wait for you to see them!

One of my favorite things about the month of January is browsing the possible sales. This month I have been able to find some fabulous things in the sales. If you girls like Victoria Secret or PINK, I highly suggest that you check out their stores, as I have found some absolutely steals in their semi-annual sales! I'm pretty sure their sales vary store-by-store, but if you're near one you should definitely pop in!

My haul that I will be sharing with you today is from Sephora, and I have been acquiring these finds throughout the month of January. The first thing that I ordered online from Sephora was the Sephora Favorites Summer Stash. Now, I know it's not Summer and that this product is not by any means new, but, I had to pick it up. Sephora has it in their sale selection right now for $36, regularly $54. Sephora has this item valued at a whopping $147 CAN. Personally, I probably wouldn't buy this item at full price, mainly because a lot of the items included are miniatures. Having said that, I think $36 is a reasonable price.

Sephora Favorites Summer Stash includes: Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter in Blacquer // Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray // Deborah Lippmann nail varnish in Mermaid's Dream // NARS Laguna bronzer // Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer in Venus // Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Kitten // Make Up For Ever eyeliner in Aqua // Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee // Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Test Tube Stained Gloss in 'New Wave'
On a trip to Sephora I also picked up some face products, these items weren't on sale, but I think they are a great price for their value! The first thing I picked up is the Pore Clarifying Mask for $6 CAD. I have purchased these masks countless times before, and I have seen such an improvement in my skin everytime I use them. I also picked up two Sephora sheet masks in Rose, and Green Tea for $8 CAD. I haven't tried these masks before, but I have heard so many great things about them and will let you know how it goes! The last thing I picked up from Sephora was the BB/CC Cream Blenders. This past year I have been using less foundation and a lot more BB Cream, so I am excited to try these sponges.






I am so in love with Stila Magnificent Foil Eye Shadow, I think I may post a make-up look with this. It's absolutely beautiful!

Have you guys picked up anything in the sales? Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading,







Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram // @undertheseabeauty
Follow me on Instagram // @beeckyhines
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig