L'Oreal Infallible Foundation // First Impressions

Leave a Comment
Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all having a great week so far! Today I thought I would do a first impressions blog post on the new L'Oreal Infallible Foundation. I have seen this foundation numerous times and thought it looked interesting. I was hesitant to buy it at first, mainly because it was originally $19 CAD at Target. However, with the news of Target Canada closing, I had to go in and check out if they had any sales on. Fortunately they had the foundation on sale for $16 CAD. Sales usually only encourage me to buy things, so I went ahead and got it. I also watched +Tati's video the other day of her first impressions of this foundation, and she did a great job selling it!


Shade: 101 Classic Ivory

I have never really been able to find a foundation that I think works the best with my skin, I usually find that they are really oily or extremely drying. I was pleasantly surprised when I applied this foundation. The big claim on the bottle says that it is supposed to be oil-free, but not have a completely matte finish. Personally, I don't think I have the skin to go with foundation that is completely matte. Also, a side note, I loved how many shades that L'Oreal produced this foundation in, I didn't have any problem finding my perfect shade!




In these pictures, I have nothing on my face, apart from a moisturizer and primer. I figured it would be easier to start of with doing my eye makeup first, so that is the only makeup I have on. My skin is usually fairly clear, but for the last few days my skin has started to act up a bit. For the purposes of doing a first impressions I think it actually was a benefit to have my skin like this, because I was able to see the true coverage of the foundation. Also, don't mind the 1D t-shirt, just a fan-girl at heart! ;)

 In this picture, I have just applied the foundation to the left side of my face. At this point I was fairly satisfied with the coverage, and consistency.



Now to do the right side!


                         

After I finished with the rest of my of my foundation, it was time to add on the rest of my products! Today I just applied a little bit of NARS Laguna Bronzer, and filled in my eyebrows using Anastasia's Brow Pomade in Soft Brown.





So far, I am extremely impressed with the application and wear of this foundation. It is definitely one of the better drug store foundations that I have tried. One tip I would give if you have or are thinking about getting this foundation, would be to use it with some sort of sponge. I applied mine with my Beauty Blender. When I initially started applying this foundation I used one of my Real Techniques brushes, but did not like how it was applying, so I switched to my Beauty Blender.

This was my first-first impressions using actual pictures to show a bit of the process so I hope that you guys enjoyed it and that it was somewhat helpful if you have been thinking of picking this product up. I am definitely going to continue using this foundation, and I think I may try to find the powder version of this as well, as they didn't have any in my shade at Target. So far I haven't had to do any touch-ups with my foundation, and have been wearing it for approximately 8 hours, so A+ in my books!

Let me know if you guys have tried this product, or if there are any other products you're interested in seeing a first impressions on! I hope you have a great day, xx!

Thanks so much for reading,









Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram // @undertheseabeauty 
Follow me on Instagram // @beeckyhines
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig