Christmas Wishlist: Beauty

Leave a Comment
Hello lovelies,

Can you believe that there are only SIX days till Christmas? Where has this month gone! I'm so excited for Christmas, but I'm also wishing that the festivities would last a bit longer. Today I wanted to post a little Christmas Gift Guide that includes both luxury products and products you can pick up at the drugstore. I know that this is a little late in the month to be posting, but I know (being one myself) that some of you may still have a few gifts to buy.

Clarisonic Skincare Set $180 CAD // Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Palette $78 CAD // Dior: Miss Dior Perfume Set $105 CAD// Fresh Sugar Trio $33 CAD // Glam Glow Trio $76 CAD // Smashbox Best Sellers $24 CAD// Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette $58 CAD
Since a lot of these items are fairly pricey, I thought I would include some more affordable products as well. I think that anyone would absolutely love to get these gifts under the tree!

Soap & Glory Gift Set $20 CAD // eos Lip Balm Set $10 US // Elf Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow Set $10 CAD // Sonia Kashuk Holiday Brush Set $24 US // Starbucks Tumbler Mug $21 CAD// Kate Spade Earrings $46 CAD// Selfie Shooter $19 CAD

Hopefully this has given you some ideas for gifts if you have some last minute shopping to do, or, if you feel like treating yourself!

What are the top things on your Christmas Wishlist? What are some of your favorite gifts to get for people? Let me know in the comments below! Also I have made an Instagram account for my blog where I will be posting some little hauls and make-up looks and I would love it if you guys would follow me on there.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day!









Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me @undertheseabeauty
Follow me @beeckyhines
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig