Black Friday Haul

Leave a Comment
Happy Sunday Lovelies,

Before I jump into the haul, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone reading, and everyone who has followed my blog on Bloglovin'. Earlier today I hit 50 followers, which to me is huge and I can't believe it! So thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Today I wanted to share a few things that I picked up on Black Friday and in the month of November. I know that it's been over a week since Black Friday happened, but I was waiting on an order from Sephora to come in before I posted this. My main stop on any shopping outing is usually Sephora, but especially when they bring out their $10(US)/$12(CAD) deals. Anyways, I'll stop rambling and show you guys what I was able to pick up. Some of the items are still available at Sephora, so I will link wherever possible.



Lips//
Bite Beauty: Lip Trio//Black Friday Deal
D14 Shimmering Indian Pink//D16 Shimmering Beige
$12 CAD (Full Size)
Fig // Posy Pink
Not available in a pack anymore, but you can buy the full size here.


Sha-Bang
Purchased at Winners for $8.99 CAD.
Sephora//$23 CAD.
 Face//
Purity//$12 CAD//Black Friday Deal
Sephora: Mini Airbrush Sponge Set//$12 CAD.
First Aid Beauty//Cleanser//Ultra Repair Cream
 Eyes//
Too Faced//Shadow Insurance: Nude// Shadow Insurance: Champagne
Smoky Cream Liner: Cafe//$6 CAD.

 

Accessories//
Sephora Ribbon Hair Ties//$7 CAD.
Nine West//Met SLV MM Argent//Winners $19



Nails//

Butter London: Set of Two//Tramp Stamp//The 444//$18 for both//Sephora

 Samples//

Sephora//100 Point//Tory Burch
Beauty Deal//Sephora
Tarte: Lip Surgence//First Aid Beauty: Face Cleanser//Clinique: Black Honey//Clarins:Restoration//Glam Glow: Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment//Bliss: Body Butter//Marc Jacobs: Daisy//Prada:Candy
If you would like to see any individual reviews on anything, just let me know down in the comments below! Did you guys do any Black Friday shopping? Have you guys ever tried out any of these products?

Thanks so much for reading,

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig