A Holiday Haul!

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone!

So as some of you may know by now, I LOVE Christmas! For the past couple of weeks as the Christmas and Holiday decorations have been hitting the shelves, I have been gearing up for a haul! I don't know about you, but I absolutely love reading Christmas posts and seeing what others are going to be decorating their homes with :)

I found this mug at Target recently, and it's the coordinates to the North Pole. I thought the outside of the cup was adorable, but when I saw the text inside the mug I knew I had to get it!
The best part is that the mugs are stackable, if you choose to get another one and it was only $2.99 CAD.


Because who doesn't love fairy lights, right? I always have to bring out the plaid bedding in the Winter because I feel like it's so much cozier with plaid around! I found these Christmas pillows at a pop-up kiosk in my local mall for around $4.99 CAD.


I love anything in the deer family, and I just couldn't pass this up! At the moment I have it hung up above my bed, but I must admit I do keep it up all year, just in a different spot! I found this gem at Winners (Homesense) for $9.99 CAD. 

 I love apothecary jars, and Bowring was having a sale so I was able to get this one for $20 CAD. The sparkly decor balls inside are from Pier 1, and were surpringsingly very affordable! The large ones were $2 CAD and the smaller ones were $1 CAD. The snowflakes among the balls are from Walmart, and they were $3 CAD for a pack of 30. The little burlap bow with the bell is from Target, and was $1 CAD for a pack of two!

 The last thing I've picked up so far is this adorable door stopper! It's a puppy with a Christmas hat scarf and I love it! I picked this up at a Christmas fair for $15! 

I really hope that you guys enjoyed this blog post! It's something a little different than what I usually post, but I wanted to share in the holiday cheer! Have you guys done any Christmas decor shopping so far? What is your favorite decoration that you put up? Let me know in the comments! 
Also, I wanted to give a big thank you to Karin, the owner of Go Prada Yourself blog for creating my gorgeous header for my blog! You guys should definitely go and check her out, she's so kind and I absolutely love my header! 

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you have a great week! 

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

** All pictures used are my own. This is not a sponsored blog post. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig