Ultimate Vegas Outfit // Dream Trip

Leave a Comment
Happy Thursday!

I couldn't be happier that the weekend is almost here! I hope you're having a great week so far, and that your weekend is even better! For today's blog post I wanted to post my Ultimate Vegas Outfit. Now, I've never been to Vegas, but I do want to go one day! 
For this post I wanted to share kind of what I would want to wear whilst in Vegas. If you're like me and hate the heat, going somewhere like Vegas might be a little daunting. So, I tried to pick items that could work in both the heat and indoors where I can only imagine there is lots of craziness that happens. 

To start off I decided to pick my casual outfit(s) first. Which includes of everything summery and after searching the internet for a while, I found these items that now I actually want to buy.

1// New Look Espadrille Tie Up Flat Sandal : $20 CAD
I thought this was a great pick for hanging by the pool, day parties and just walking the Vegas Strip! I also thought these would be a great transition shoe to move right into night.

2// ASOS Scallop Hem Jersey Shorts : $30 CAD
Now these shorts are probably the cutest shorts I've ever seen. I'm very closing to hitting the checkout button with these. These would be fantastic shorts to wear around shopping, or hanging by the pool. So cute and versatile.

3// Missguided High Rise Patched Ripped Slim Jean : $72 CAD
I love the boyfriend-ripped trend that is going on right now. I personally find that the majority of them are so much more comfortable than skinny jeans, but you still look semi put together.

4// ILYMIX Flat Front Metal Aviator Sunglasses : $16 USD
I don't think I could ever explain how obsessed I am with these sunglasses. I actually own these, and they are so amazing. I've never got so many compliments on a pair of sunglasses. Also, if you use the code "Undertheseabeauty20" or "Becky20" you can get 20% your entire order. They are so amazing to throw on with any outfit. They're also great for those days where you might want to skip the makeup. They are completely mirrored and come in so many different colors.

5// Nike Promo Court White Trainers : $92 CAD
How can you go wrong with Nikes? I intentionally picked white ones because to me, white screams holidays and sunshine. These would be perfect if you want a more laid back party look, or to walk around Vegas!

6// One Day Tall Longline Cardi : $59 CAD
This would be a perfect cardigan for the plane and just to throw over your outfit for when you enter the A/C zones!

7// ASOS Curve Oversized T-Shirt : $24 CAD
I love this shirt. Oversized shirts are amazing for throwing on after those late nights. This would look amazing with the shorts and jeans!

8// ASOS Body with Sequin Flamingo : $32 CAD
Other than the scalloped shorts, I think this is one of my favorite finds. This shirt would be perfect for Vegas. I seriously think this would be the perfect holiday body!

For those highly anticipated Vegas night outs I wanted to include a bunch of different outfits. As well as a swimsuit, because I can already hear the pool calling my name!

1// Y.A.S Tall Slim Leg Jumpsuit : $144 CAD
I think this would be a great outfit for dinner or for a night out. It makes you look so put together, with minimal effort, and that's always the goal, right?

2// ASOS Gold Necklace Trim Plunge Swimsuit : $57 CAD
I've always liked the one piece swimsuits over bikins, and this one is no exception. You'll look great at the pool, and you could even throw a pair of shorts on over this and wear it on a night out.

3// Lulus Magic Technique Blush Shift Dress : $98 USD
I think this dress is super cute, and could be worn on a night out or for an inside event.

4// Needle & Thread Circle Mesh Embellished Skater Dress : $228 CAD
I've been absolutely obsessed with this number for a while. Who doesn't need a LBD and some sparkle for a Vegas trip?

If you need anymore inspiration to start planning your very own trip to Vegas, visit Vegas.com to check out some seriously incredible hotels, attractions and party spots and amazing deals! I really hope that you enjoyed a little bit of bucket list inspiration and just some general outfit lust! Have you been to Vegas? Where would you recommend to visit? What's your dream outfit for Vegas? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading! 

All the love, 







** This is not a sponsored blog post. Vegas.com got in touch with me about creating a dream outfit, but in no way has sponsored this post. All pictures have been credited, but I do not own them. The codes given in regards to the ILYMIX sunglasses has been provided to me through the company. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig