New In Beauty: Spring Edition

Leave a Comment
Happy Hump Day! 

How are you all doing? I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and I really missed it. I've had some personal issues arise over the last few weeks, so I apologize that I haven't been able to post anything on here. I do post fairly regularly on my Instagram though, so if you'd like to check it out you can click here or see my feed over in the sidebar of my blog -->.


For today's blog post I thought I would share some new beauty products that I'm dying to try that have been recently released. I'll be back in the swing of things very soon, so thank you for sticking with me.



From left to right:


Have you guys tried any of these products? What are you most excited for in the new Spring releases? P.S. I will be doing a review on some of the tarte Rainforest of the Sea products very soon, so keep on the look out for that! 

Thank you so much for reading, please let me know in the comments what you'd like to see next on my blog!

All the love, 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig