Transitioning from Fall to Winter // featuring Adore Me

Leave a Comment
Hello beauties!

I hope that you are having a great week so far! Today I wanted to share a blog post all about how I transition my Fall beauty regime into Winter. This blog post has been on my list for a while now so I'm excited to finally share it with you guys! I recently came across the site, Adore Me, and really wanted to pair this post with some of their beautiful collection. For those of you who may not know, Adore Me is a New York based lingerie company that offers beautiful and amazingly priced lingerie, you can take a look here and I promise you'll fall in love. I'm not sure about you, but I don't like paying a ton of money on things like that because I usually can't justify it and it usually goes to something else. However, Adore Me is an amazing alternative because you're getting such great quality items for an extremely affordable price.

http://www.adoreme.com/


 Adore Me offers your first set for just $24.99!

So, without further ado, I'll jump into how I Winterize my beauty routine:

// I think the most important thing for me in the Winter is skincare and my foundation. Keeping my skin moisturized in the winter is definitely challenging for me because my skin is ridiculously dry. However, I think if you can master your skincare throughout these months it'll change your entire routine. I also think it's important for if you want to go for a more natural look.






After washing my face and making sure my face is cleansed, I always start my Winter makeup routine with moisturizer. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is my go to, following with my current favorite primer which is the Make Up For Ever HD Primer. I also like to get my lips ready for whatever lip choice I might have for that day. For this I usually use the Soap & Glory A Great Kisser : Lip Moisture Balm which has the most gorgeous pigmentation. If I am to pair up a look with one of Adore Me's sets, I think if you're going for the eau naturel look a moisturized face makes the world of difference.









Next up is foundation and concealer. I believe the ones I have chosen can create a multitude of looks. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is, in my opinion, the absolute best foundation, especially for the Winter months. It allows you to simply correct your complexion, or have a full-face look of perfect blend. One of my favorite things about this face combination is how glowy and luminous it makes me look (even though I'm none of those things). I think that this combination is the perfect way to get ready for day-to-day or even a cheeky date night!






Following foundation I always go right into eyes. In my everyday routine I usually like a lot of volume and length to my lashes, so my go to mascara is the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagent. Like my foundation routine, it's pretty versatile in terms of what you can actually do with it. You can definitely achieve a false looking lash effect. If I'm going for an even more full-face look, I usually grab a pair of fake lashes. The ones I have featured here is the Social Eyes : Vixen lashes, but my other favorites are the Ardell Demi Whispies. In terms of eye shadow I pretty much always keep it neutral. If you're going for a date night look, I personally think that you can't go wrong with neutrals. The best recommendation for if you're looking for something to give a little bit extra, try the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Champagne. It's beautiful by itself, and when paired with an eyeshadow it really goes that extra mile.







The next step is face powder. For me, I very rarely skip this step because I think it does so much for my face and overall makeup look. Going with the theme of moisture, I've included some of my favorite cream blushers.

One of the most important things about Adore Me and doing your makeup routine is to make yourself feel good. Let yourself feel beautiful!




In terms of lip options, I feel like the possibilities are endless. Especially if we're talking about dressing up a date night look. For a winter effect I try and stick with lip products that I know are going to be hydrating and long-lasting. If you're like me you might get great satisfaction out of matching things, so I think having a matching lip color to one of Adore Me's sets is perfect.


When I think about Winter I tend to think about the darker lip colors and dark nail colors. For that date night look, I love me a good red lipstick and for that I have included L'Oreal Colour Riche by Blake Lively.



How do you ladies dress up - or dress down - your date night look? How does this change in the Winter? What do you do to accommodate Winter?








Let me know what you guys think about this post, and if you've ever heard about Adore Me. If you haven't please check them out here, and take advantage of their gorgeous deals!

I hope you have a great Friday and an excellent weekend!

Lots of love,















** All opinions are my own. I am not getting any compensation for this blog post. Adore Me has allowed me to use some of their Fall/Winter graphics. **

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig