2014 Favorites // Beauty & Fashion

Leave a Comment

 Happy New Years!

2014 was an incredible year. It was the year for me to really start my blogging journey, and I couldn't be happier with how things are going with blogging. I also finished another year of University, and now I only have one semester left. 2014 was also the year that I really fell in love with beauty. I always loved makeup and experimenting with different beauty items, but this year my beauty addiction was kicked up a notch.

Before I jump into my 2014 Favorites, I just wanted to thank you, yes, you. For reading and commenting on my blog. Whether this is the first post you've ever read, or whether you've been there from the beginning. I never knew how much joy could come from blogging, and I definitely didn't think when I started out that people would actually care. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Beauty //
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray // Anastasia Brow Wiz // Maybelline Brow Drama // Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil // L'Oreal Eyeliner // Too Faced Shadow Insurance // Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment // Maybelline Color Tattoo // Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment // Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer // L'Oreal BB Cream // Benefit's They're Real! Mascara // Urban Decay Perversion Mascara // Too Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara // Stila Artist Collection v.2 Palette // NARS Super Orgasm Blush // L'Oreal Blake Lively Lipstick // Dior Addict Lipstick // First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream // Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss // Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick // Avon Glow: Bronzing Beads // Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation // NARS Pore Refining Primer // Maybelline Fit Me Cover Up // Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette

Fashion //
Michael Kors Watch: MK-3192

Kate Spade Glitter Bow Earrings // Infinity Rose Gold Ring


Kate Spade 'Idiom - Heart of Gold' Bangle




Thinking of 2015 is both exciting and nerve-racking. 2015 is the year that I finally finish University, it is year that I graduate, it is the year that I move away from what I have called home for the past four years, it is the year where I have to step out into the 'real world' and figure out what I am going to do, it is the year that I apply to Law School; it is the year that I am fully committed to blogging.

I have decided that this year I am not going to make any New Years Resolutions. To be honest, I usually break them within a month or so. Instead, this year I vow to myself that, anything I do, will be done will all of my effort. I will try to do things to the best of my abilities, nothing more, nothing less.

Have you made any New Years Resolutions? Do you usually stick to them? What did you love in 2014? Let me know in the comments below! I love reading all of your comments, x.

Thanks so much for reading,








Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram // @undertheseabeauty
Follow me on Instagram // @beeckyhines
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig