The Christmas Tag

Leave a Comment
Happy December!

I recently stumbled upon the Christmas Tag done by the beautiful ladies over at Robbers Corner and knew immediately that I would have to do it! As many of you may know by some of my previous blog posts I absolutely adore Christmas and everything involving Christmas. The snow, the lights, the decorations, I just cannot get enough of it!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

4. Favourite festive food?

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
- See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2014/11/the-christmas-tag.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FXRuB+%28Makeup+Savvy%29#sthash.6SXZGsUb.dpuf
1) What is your favorite Christmas Movie(s)?
I absolutely love the Tim Allen series, "The Santa Clause." I grew up watching the series and it just isn't Christmas without them! Another classic is of course The Grinch and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. A favorite in my household is definitely Home Alone, ever since I can remember my family has always watched Home Alone, especially on Christmas Eve. Home Alone has also inspired the love for my favorite Christmas Sweater, "Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal."

I got this jumper from Etsy.

2) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I have always just opened presents on Christmas morning! A lot of my friends growing up usually would tell me they opened a set of pajamas or something along those lines on Christmas Eve but I think the build up to Christmas morning is much more exciting!

3) Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
My brother and sister are both a few years older than me, so when I was about eleven both my brother and sister had moved away from home. My Christmas' with them at home are pretty memorable, but I have fond memories of them coming home for Christmas and having all the family together.

4) Favorite festive food?
I can't really think of any favorite food, but basically anything sweet for the holiday season!
  
5) Favorite Christmas gift?
Last year for Christmas my parents got me a mirrored jewelery armor. I absolutely love it. It's so beautiful and so unbelievably convenient.
  
6) Favorite Christmas scent?
Usually all year long my favorite scents are a little deeper, and non-floral. Having said that, I usually do wear some different scents in the Winter opposed to the warmer months. My favorite Christmas scent, which I am unfortunately all out of is the Dior Addict Eau Fraîche

7) Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Christmas Eve with my family usually means Christmas movies, and lots and lots of snacks. This is usually the time of the year where my family will order Chinese food or make a seafood snack.

8) What tops your tree? 
At the top of the Christmas tree my family usually puts either an Angel or a star.
  
9) As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
This gift is something I still ask for, and it's a puppy. I have never had a dog, mainly because when I was kid I was really allergic to any and every animal. My allergies have gotten significantly better with age, so hopefully I will one day I will have a puppy under the tree! On a side note, my dream is to have either a German Sheppard, a Corgi, or a Miniature Dachshund.

10) What's the best part about Christmas for you? 
The best part about Christmas for me is having all my loved ones together. I love the lights and decorations and the happy vibe that fills the air. I also love Christmas jumpers, and wearing them out in public is hilarious and also incredibly rewarding seeing the looks some people will give you!


I would absolutely love for all of you to do the Christmas Tag. I had so much fun writing this blog post and I can't wait for Christmas to be here! If you do this tag please let me know as I would love to read what you guys love so much about Christmas !

I hope that you guys are having a great week, only 20 more days!
Thanks so much for reading,

Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

** All pictures used are my own. **
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

4. Favourite festive food?

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
- See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2014/11/the-christmas-tag.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FXRuB+%28Makeup+Savvy%29#sthash.D51cyyfC.dpuf
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

4. Favourite festive food?

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
- See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2014/11/the-christmas-tag.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FXRuB+%28Makeup+Savvy%29#sthash.D51cyyfC.dpuf
Hi 1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

4. Favourite festive food?

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
- See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2014/11/the-christmas-tag.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FXRuB+%28Makeup+Savvy%29#sthash.D51cyyfC.dpuf
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig