Naked On The Run // Urban Decay Review

Leave a Comment
Happy Sunday Lovelies!

Final exams are over and I can finally breathe freely, so I thought I would go ahead and post a review for a beauty product that I am so excited about! It is none other than the Urban Decay Naked On the Run palette.


When I first heard all the buzz about this palette, I knew that I would at least have to check it out to see if it would live up to all the chatter. Personally, I am a huge fan of really anything Urban Decay. I think that this palette is perfect for any beauty lover, and with Christmas coming up I think it would make a lovely present.

Eyeshadows from left to right: Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun and 5050.



This is all-in-one travel kit that contains (pretty much) everything you need to create a beautiful look for both day and night time. The six eyeshadows that are included in the kit, are six never-before-seen shades, as claimed by Urban Decay. Out of the six shades, there are two matte shades and four shimmery shades. The 5050 shade, shown beside the bronzer and the blush, also doubles as a highlighter. Who doesn't love a product that can be used for more than one thing? The kit also includes a travel-size Perversion mascara, which is one of my favorite mascaras. If you haven't read my review on the mascara, you can read it here. Also included in the kit is a full-size of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the new color Stag. I have the 24/7 eye pencil in Black Velvet and I love it, but I also love Stag because it's more on the brown side and I think it goes perfectly with the eyeshadows included. Finally, the kit includes a full-size of the Naked Lipgloss in the new shade Sesso.
$64 CAD. If you are a Beauty Insider, or a VIB at Sephora check to see if there are any promotions, because I was able to get $20 off of any $50 purchase!

After trying out all of the products in this palette, I am even more in love with Urban Decay. All of the eyeshadows have a great color payoff and actually stay all day! Also, the packaging for this product is absolutely beautiful as it is done in all rose gold. The only real down-side to this product is that I don't think it's something I would bring on-the-go with me too much. It's not a massive kit, but it is definitely too big for most of my purses. I will however be bringing it on many trips with me, because it contains a lot of what I would use on a daily basis. Also, have any of girls ever tried the Naked Lip glosses? This is the first one I have tried, and am definitely not a fan of the way the product smells.

Overall, I think this would make a fantastic beauty gift for any beauty lover! Have you guys tried this palette? Will it be going on your Christmas list? Let me know in the comments below what you think of Naked On the Run.


Thanks so much for reading,









Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

** All pictures used are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig