L'Oreal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive: Blake Lively Review!

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure about you guys, but I am absolutely in love with the television show Gossip Girl. I think Blake Lively and Leighton Meester are two of the most gorgeous actresses and when I saw that L'Oreal had brought out a make-up collection featuring Blake Lively I knew that I had to try it out!

In the L'Oreal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive there are around six nude shades from different celebrities ranging from J.Lo to Eva Longoria. This collection has been out for a few months now, but when I was at Shopper's Drug Mart recently I found that there is a newer more darker collection. This color grouping of the new collection has more reds and burgundy colors which is absolutely perfect for the Winter months!


I checked out each color and thought that Blake's color, in Pure Red, would be perfect for the upcoming festivities of December. I think that this is a perfect bold color for all the Holiday and Christmas parties that will soon be here! This lipstick retails at $12.99 CAD. The packaging is stunning, with the main features being the gold detailing with what looks to be black (inspired) snakeskin.



This collection is also paired with a nail polish to go along with every person's lip color. Naturally, I was compelled to get the nail color to go along with Blake's lip color, which is again Pure Red. I definitely wouldn't say this nail color is red but I think that the two colors go together beautifully. The color is more of a dark purple/burgundy. Again, I think that this color would be perfect for a Christmas party. This nail color retails for $4.99 CAD.


One important thing of any lip color, especially if you are going out for the night is how well it will stay on. So far, I have to say the color payoff is fantastic, and the only times I have had to really think about touch-ups is after eating. However, the touch-up wasn't something that was absolutely necessary. Personally, I find that reds stay on my lips for a long time, even with the wear throughout the day.I would definitely recommend this collection, especially because I think it has a wide range of colors. I think the idea of L'Oreal color matching to people's skin tones is a great idea and the colors are very versatile!

Let me know if you guys are going to try this or if this is something you have tried before! Do you guys have any exciting holiday parties coming up? What's your go-to make-up look for holiday parties?

I hope you guys have a great week and thank you so much for reading!

With love,
      Becky, x.

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

** All pictures used are my own. This is not a sponsored blog post. No affiliated links were used **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig