Beauty Blogger Tag

Leave a Comment
Hi Everyone!
Recently I came across Kerri's blog and found the 'Beauty Blogger Tag' which was created by The Beau Bow. I haven't done a tag on my blog yet and I haven't posted anything on here in a long time. I just recently finished my final exams and really want to get into this whole blogging thing. I figured that a beauty tag was the perfect way to start, so please bare with me while I figure out how to blog! 

Rules:
State that the tag was created by The Beau Bow
Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like
Title this post the ‘Beauty Blogger Tag’


Questions & Answers: 
  1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
 Masks. There something that I always look into and I have a few different ones but I always find I don't have enough time. I'd love to get really into masks!

2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
Usually! I try and at least spot-wash them at least every few days! If I don't I find that I tend to break out more!


3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
Usually I can only last a few days with chipped nails. Usually, if my nails are chipped, I start picking at it and then I have to paint them again!


4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
It usually depends on how expensive the item is. If it's more expensive I tend to try and put it off until I absolutely need it!


5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I'm not sure if this counts but, I use heat on my hair way to often. My hair never has a chance to catch up! 
 
6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Usually it's studying.. One of my worst life habits is procrastination.


7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not? 
I like to have lots of time to get ready!


8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
Definitely! I like the feeling of saving up for something I actually want or if I actually need to!

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
I love having all my beauty items organized! Would you guys be interested in seeing a blog post on my make-up and nail polish collection?


10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Unfortunately a while, I think it has been almost eight months since my last blog post. Since this is only my third blog post I am hoping I can start writing more! 


Thank you so much for reading! I tag everyone to do this! Please check out Kerri's blog at http://www.beautyandthings.com/other/beauty-blogger-tag/ !
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions for other blog posts please leave them below!
I hope ya'll are having a great day!
Becks, 


Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig