7 Must Have Beauty Products for Fall!

Leave a Comment
Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, comfy sweaters, boots, and the leaves changing colors. Just some of my favorite things that fall inevitably brings! Since we're officially into fall, I thought it would only be appropriate to share with you, 7 of my must have beauty products for the Fall!

I started off by paying a little visit to Sephora, where as always is a dangerous place to shop because they always have so many products that I want to try.


Starting off with the product I was most excited to try, was the stila, stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner. I had heard great things about it from lots of different beauty guru's on YouTube Since using this product, I am genuinely impressed. The tip is perfect for getting a thin line or if you want a thick line it's equally amazing. The formula of the eye liner is also impressive, when it says waterproof it definitely is. I have always had a hard time with my eye liner smudging, but this stays in place all day!


$26 CAD (Color: intense black). find it at sephora!

The second item that is my must have Fall item, is benefit they're Real! mascara. I have tried this mascara before and instantly fell in love. I am not someone who wears fake eyelashes, so to find a product that genuinely makes an incredible difference is amazing. I needed to repurchase this item and found that Sephora has a deal that if you buy the full size, you get a free travel size, yes free. Who doesn't love free?! The formulation of this product really lives up to all the hype.



 
 
My third beauty product that I have recently fell in love with, is the Laura Mercier foundation primer in radiance! With Sephora offering the 100 point trial size products, I decided to give it a try as I was in the market for a new foundation primer. The foundation primer is a perfect tinted moisturiser, with just the right amount of sparkle that will leave your skin with a beautiful, weightless foundation!
 
 

For the full size version: $24-44. radiate with this foundation primer!
 
 
The fourth must have Fall beauty product on the list, is benefit Watt's Up! I had heard great things about the product but had never got around to trying it. However, being a beauty insider with Sephora, I was fortunate enough to receive a birthday gift! Which is a trial size of the mascara, previously mentioned and of course a trial version of Watt's Up! This product is a beautiful champagne highlighter that looks great on all skin tones! I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I use up the trial size!
 
 


Full size of this product: $36. know what's up with this highlighter!
 
 
The fifth product that I couldn't resist picking up was NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer. I had tried this primer out using the 100 point system at Sephora, and instantly fell in love. It is one of the best primers I have ever used. The thing that really drew me into this product is that is says it is oil-free, which I think is true. p.s. NARS is having a contest where YOU can win a $400 shopping spree! Just by entering your e-mail and your name! Enter the contest now!
 


 
 
The sixth beauty product that I was so excited to try was the Sephora Perfection mist airbrush foundation. I was sceptical about trying a foundation that sprayed out like spray paint, but I had seen pepole use it and their foundation looked seemless and flawless. I simply just spray the product onto a foundation brush and blend into my skin and it's like you went and got your makeup professionally done!
 

$31 CAD (In the shade: Fair). perfection in a can.
 
Last but certainly not least is actually a hair product. The It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin. My hair is very coarse and dry and with the colder weather approaching I needed that little pick-me-up! This product is great, and the best part about it, is that you can find it in most hair salons, as well as stores like Walmart.
 


$30 CAD.

 
 

 I hope that you guys will find this little review helpful when you're preparing yourselves for Fall! All of these products, except for the last one can be found at http://www.sephora.com/.
If you have any products that are a must have for your beauty collection, let me know down in the comments!
 
Thanks so much for reading,
   Becky ! xo
 
 
 
 
 
This is not a sponsored blog post. All of these opinions are my own. All pictures are mine aswell.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig