So Why Blogging?

Leave a Comment
I always seem to have the same debate with myself, and that is to start blogging or not. I am constantly drawn into reading blogs about beauty and home decor, so I thought, "Hey, why not give it a try?".

So with that, I'll introduce my first ever blog, Becky Under the Sea! As you can probably tell from that my name is Becky and I will be blogging about a variety of things from beauty to home decor. My inspiration for this name stems from "The Little Mermaid". I find it fitting since I am a redhead and would like to think of myself as Ariel. Ha ha ha!

My inspiration to start blogging derives from the fact that I am ob-sessed with Elle Fowler's beauty and home decor blog, iheartyoucoffee.com and dreaminginblush.com. Something about sitting down and reading a good blog is inticing and so I finally decided that I would give it a shot.

I want to make this blog relatable and entertaining, so with that in mind I will focus on things that are affordable and practical. I am a University student so I know that sometimes things we read about in magazines and blogs are not always practical. Hopefully I'll be able to give some insight on things everyone can enjoy and afford.

I am very much looking forward to embarking on this journey and I welcome you to come along for the ride!

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope that ya'll are having a great day!


- Becky
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig