Eating Healthy & Making Changes

Leave a Comment
Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week has been going well so far, and hopefully this weekend comes fast! Today I wanted to do a little bit of a different post for you guys, as well as myself. For the last little while I have been trying to make changes in my life to get me back to a healthy body and mind. 
As this is a little different post, I wanted to just do a quick little update and see if it would be something of interest, and if it is I will definitely do some more posts around it in the upcoming weeks and months. 

Currently something that I have been trying to focus on is healthy eating. Which is usually what I struggle with the most. I have been trying to find healthy snacks to replace anything that I would usually tend to gravitate towards. I have been doing a lot of research into healthy snacks and have come across some ones that I would love to share with you guys. In the future I would love to share some recipes with you as well. 


Recently I've loved the idea of planning ahead. Although food prepping is something I still struggle with. So for starters, I decided to try and start prepping snacks just to start off with. The infographic that I have attached in this blog post, gives eight different healthy snacks, with as a bonus can recharge your beauty routine! 

Do you guys use any meal services where companies send you snacks every month? I have been wanting to find an affordable and healthy option for this! The info above is from Nuts.com, which provides a service where you can choose the snacks that you'd like and how often you'd like them sent to you. You can also choose if you'd like to just try a sample, which I think is incredible. You can fight the anti-aging fight with Goji Berries. Satisfy your ultimate sweet tooth with Cacao Nibs, which I'm personally so excited to try! I feel like this would be such a great thing to add to things like granola cereal or acai bowls! Kick start your journey with weight loss with the Matcha Green Tea. This is something that definitely caught my eye and I plan on trying it out! Last but certainly not least, Chia Seeds. I love chia seeds, they are incredible to add to everyday things like your breakfast to your supper to help make you feel fuller.
What kind of healthy eating tips do you use? Is this something that you'd like me to start posting about on my blog? Please let me know in the comments below!

Thank you so much for reading,
All the love,







** This is not a sponsored blog post. All opinions are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig