My Top 12 Skincare Products for Spring

Leave a Comment
Happy Wednesday! 


How are you all? I hope that you're well and that this week has been kind to you. Before I jump into this post, I would like to announce that I hit over 10,000 views on my blog. Which is absolutely insane. I honestly cannot thank each and everyone of you enough. I never thought that I would reach that milestone, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

For today's post I wanted to do something a little bit different. Ages ago I asked if some of you would be interested in a skincare related blog post and I got a lot of positive feedback. So, I figured I would share with you guys my top 12 skincare products for Spring! I'm definitely not an expert in skincare, but I wanted to share with you what works best for me, especially this time of year. I usually have to change my skincare when the seasons change because I'm basically allergic to everything in nature so my skin is extremely sensitive, especially when the snow starts to melt and flowers start to bloom. 


From left to right //
Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator // Doll White Teeth Whitening Strips // Magnitone Lucid Brush  // Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes // Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream: Soap Bark & Chamomile // St. Ive's : Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Exfoliating // Benefit: It's Potent! Eye Cream // Bobbi Brown: Face Oil Extra // Boscia: Luminizing Black Mask // Boscia: Exfoiliating Peel Gel // First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream // Soap & Glory: The Fab Pore Facial Peel


One thing you'll probably be able to tell right off the bat is that I have a lot of exfoliators in my skincare lineup and that's because my skin is extremely dry. 

1//Vasanti Brighten Up! 
$34.99 CAD
This is a fantastic exfoliator. It doesn't have huge micro-beads in it the same way that the St. Ive's products, but still gets the job done well. It's also really good for my sensitive skin because it doesn't tear my face apart. 

2//Doll White Teeth Whitening Strip
£18.99 GBP
This might be a random thing to include in a skincare favorites, but I couldn't not include them. I love these teeth whitening strips. They don't move around in the 30 minute interval and they make such a difference. Doll White kindly sent me these through Bloggers Hangout. These got lost in the mail for quite some time due to my big move across the country. However, I extremely grateful for these because they are seriously amazing. They also don't make my teeth sensitive which is the best. 

3//Magnitone Lucid Brush
£70 GBP
I won't go into too much detail about this because I've done a full blog post on this before, which you can read here. I honestly don't know what I did before this brush. Dramatic, I know, but it makes all the difference. 

4//Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes
$44 CAD. 
I use this cleanser for pretty much everything; cleaning makeup brushes, taking off my makeup, on my Magnitone, cleaning my beauty blender. It's amazing, I also love the scent. 

5//Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream: Soap Bark & Chamomile 
$13 CAD.
This is a fairly new product to my skincare collection, and I love it. I don't necessarily use this to take off my makeup, I usually use it after the fact. It gives you such an amazing clean feeling on your face. It's also one of those products that make your face feel tingly and cold, which I'm all for.

6//St. Ive's : Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Exfoliating
$4 CAD
This is a great every day product for me. It works great to get all the remaining makeup and dry patches off of my face!

7//Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
Since being back in Alberta, my skin has gone to another level of being dry. My under-eye area was never a problem for me before, but about four months ago I noticed that my makeup was beginning to crease and move around under my eyes. These eye cream has worked wonders. I did a full review on my blog a few posts back, which you can read here.

8//Bobbi Brown: Face Oil Extra
This is hands down the best oil I've ever used. For a full review, you can click here.

9//Boscia: Luminizing Black Mask 
Masks are usually something I pass on. I've never really used one that I've fallen in love with, or that makes a noticeable difference in my skin. Then I found out about this product. 1) It's fun to apply and peel off, and 2) It actually makes a difference. My skin is normally extremely dull, and this brings it to life.


10//Boscia: Exfoiliating Peel Gel 
Without sounding extreme or over dramatic, this product is a life saver. I was pretty skeptical when I first heard about it, but then I tried it in Sephora and was both horrified and amazed. If you've ever used this gel before you'll know that you'll immediately see the dead skin literally fall off your face. My makeup is 100% changed (for the better) after I use this product. It's pricey, but something that I will hands down be repurchasing time and time again. 

11/First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream
Are you guys sick of me talking about this product yet? I feel like I mention it in every blog post. It's just that amazing. I've been using this moisturizer for well over two years and I just love it. It's one of the only ones that actually work on my skin. You can read a full review here.

12//Soap & Glory: The Fab Pore Facial Peel
This is a great mask to help minimize pores and exfoliate at the same time! You can read my full review here.


Have any of you tried any of these products? Do you have any recommendations for me? If so please let me know in the comments! Thank you so much for reading and again, thank you so much for helping me reach my goal on my blog. I am forever grateful for every single view I receive.

All the love,
   
 ** This is not a sponsored blog post. Some products have been sent to me for my consideration but does not influence my opinion in any way. All pictures are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig