Battle of the Brows: Sephora Favorites

Leave a Comment
Hello beautiful!

How are you guys doing? I hope you're doing well and that you've had an amazing September. How is it even October? It's crazy how fast time is going and for all the people that are as excited for Winter as me, only 10 more Friday's until Christmas. (For anyone who hates Winter I apologize for the reminder!). Also, for any of my Canadian readers, Happy Thanksgiving!

Anyways before my Christmas loving heart gets too ahead of it's self, I wanted to share something that I think everyone needs in their beauty life. I was 'window online' shopping at Sephora when I noticed they had put out a 'Sephora Favorites' kit just for brows. Usually I find that the Sephora kits are amazing, as long as you check to see what size of product you'd actually be getting.

In the Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe: Sephora Favorites kit there were four, yes four, full size products, one deluxe sample and a mirror and tweezers. If you're like me, you might still be searching for your holy grail brow product, so this kit definitely caught my eye. The main thing that drew me to it was the price and the brands inside. The kit goes for $48 CAD (or $40 US), but is valued at $122 CAD value.

http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

Originally, I was drawn to this kit because of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and the Anastasia Brow Gel. Overall, I think this is an amazing set that Sephora has come out. It would make a great gift for a birthday or even Christmas!

http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/
 I've gone through a few of these Brow Wiz products and when I'm using them I love them. However, I think money wise I think I like the Dipbrow Pomades ($23 CAD) better from the Anastasia collection. Every time I've used the Anastasia Brow Wiz, it never seems to last very long. But, the Dipbrow Pomades have lasted me months!
http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/
 I love this product. I wasn't sure what to think of it when I first got it, but I think I might like it more than the Anastasia Brow Wiz. The application tip is a little bit thicker than the Brow Wiz, which personally makes it easier for me because my brows are quite thick. Also, the color is a perfect match for my brows. In the description for this product it says its a "gloss stick," and when I first read that I was like "wait, so it's going to make my brows glossy?  I don't think so.." But, I actually love the finish it gives. It does make them a little glossy, but not in a omg-what-is-she-wearing-on-her-brows-kind-of-gloss?! It's also cheaper than the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which is another bonus.
http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

The Tattoo Brow was one of the main products in this package that I was unsure about. I've always wanted to try it, but I honestly didn't know what to expect. I'm sooo happy I've tried this. This has easily become one of my all time favorite brow products. It's so easy to apply, and is amazing for creating an outline for your brows. I usually use another brow product with this (lately I've gone back and forth between Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Dipbrow Pomade and the Smashbox Brow product shown above). You could however, easily get away with just with filling your brows in with the Tattoo Brow. 
http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/
 Benefit's High Brow is a product I've seen for years floating around the blogging and YouTube world, but I couldn't quite figure out what the hype was about. After trying it though, I absolutely love it. I think it gives a really nice finish to the overall brow area. I wouldn't say that I couldn't do my brows without it, it's more of a once-in-a-while product for me.

http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/
Brow Swatches // from left to right:
Benefit High Brow //Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz // Kat Von D Tattoo Brow


http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/
Pumpkin dish: Homesense $5 CAD

I would say one of the main downfalls for this value set is that it only comes in two colors: Blonde and Brunette. For me, blonde works, but I can see how this might be a problem for girls who don't fall between those two colors.

Have any of you tried this value set? Or any of the products in it? What's your 'holy grail' brow product? Let me know in the comments below!

Thank you so much reading, I hope your week is off to a great start!










** All pictures are my own. This is not a sponsored blog post. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig