The Beauty Blogger Tag // & A Catch Up

Leave a Comment
Hello lovelies!

It's been so long since I've uploaded a new blog post and I have been missing it so much. If you read my last blog post you may know that I moved across the country, which is what I'm blaming my lack of posts on. Things have been incredibly hectic and I finally am starting to settle down a little bit which is nice, annnnnd I finally got internet again!

Before getting back into posting reviews and my usual posts, I figured I'd ease back into it with a tag. I was searching to try and find one, and figured I may as well do the 'Beauty Blogger Tag'. Before I jump into the tag, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has stuck by me throughout my blogging hiatus, and also I hit 150 followers which is absolutely insane to me, so thank you, thank you, thank you! I really want to do a giveaway soon, so in the comments below tell me what you guys think I should giveaway! I found this specific tag on the Beauty Guide 101.



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly. If there was an option for me that was more curly than curly I would choose it. I've been told that I remind people of a lion when my hair is natural. I used to get it chemically straightened, but my hair is still feeling the awful effects from that. Also, I used to have an afro when I was little.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Red!

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've never died my hair, sometimes I think that I would like to, but then I know I would be sad because I don't think it would ever go back to the original color.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
2-3 times a week.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Usually I go through fazes. I'll sometimes think that my hair looks the best when it's pin straight, and then other times I hate my hair if it's not curled. This battle usually depends on how humid and hot it is outside.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Usually I do my own, simply because I think most salons waaaaay overcharge for what you're getting.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
At least once a week. If I somewhere important to go, I try and make sure that my nails look nice.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I do, if I think about it.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Anywhere from 15-45 minutes. It depends on what I'm doing that day, or if I'm distracted.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
  Always eyes. If I try and do my face makeup first, I always seem to mess up my eyes terribly bad, and usually have to do it all again anyways.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I would like to say that I don't collect it, but let's be honest... I think I have a lit bit of a problem when it comes to buying makeup. I try and limit myself, but it's definitely something that I enjoy spending money on.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
If I'm going out for the night I tend to wear them, and sometimes I'll wear them throughout the day, but I have a hard time finding lashes that I actually like.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not usually. I wear a good amount of makeup for my every day makeup, but there are definitely days where I might just have mascara and brows done, or none at all.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Sometimes, it really just depends on what I'm doing that day.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Usually I have at least a little bit of mascara on. Without a bit of mascara on it doesn't really look like I have any eyelashes (thanks redhead gene). But, there are lots of days if I don't have breakouts, etc. that I will leave the house without foundation, etc. 

16. How many high end products do you have?
I have a few high end products scattered across my collection. Maybe I should do a makeup collection blog post? Let me know in the comments below! 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Definitely not as often as I should. I aim for at least once a week though.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Unless it's a special occasion, I usually just plan what I'm wearing on the day.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I don't very often buy new handbags, but from the ones I do have I tend to alternate them at least once a week. Typically it depends on where I'm going and how much stuff I feel compelled to bring with me.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I have an awful sleeping pattern. Usually I go to bed around 2 am and wake up usually between 9-10:30 am

21. How often & when do you workout?
Really not as often as I should be. I have been trying to be better about working out and have been trying to do something at least 3-4 times a week. As for the time, I prefer to workout at night.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right!

23. How tall are you?
Around 5'8"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not fluently at the moment, but I do speak a little French and Italian.

25. How many pets do you have?
  Unfortunately I don't have any pets. I have pretty bad allergies too most living creatures. I really want to get a puppy though. Moving means that I'm now reunited with my sister again and she has a puppy, so I basically feel like I've adopted it. 

This little guy is a miniature Australian Sheppard

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I usually check it everyday when I have the internet. I'm also going to try and get into a routine of posting, so hopefully I'll be uploading a lot more!

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
All of them! I love the interaction that blogging creates and I am so thankful for every single person that takes the time to read and/or comment on my blog.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, and my bank account hates it.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Honestly, I'd like to pretend that I'm a mermaid. Originally when I started blogging my blog name was "Beauty Under the Sea" and then I changed it to "Under the Sea Beauty".

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I'm blanking on the full name for my Nikon, but usually I just tend to take the majority of my pictures with my iPhone. I really want to get the Sony a5100 I believe it's called? But, I can't decide what would be the best camera. Any suggestions?!

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I try and clean up everyday, and then once a week go over everything.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, also can Rose Gold and/or Copper be an answer?

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
If I'm honest I don't read very many magazines, so if I go with my favorite beauty/fashion bloggers as of late I'd have to say: Jenny from Mish Mosh Makeup, Denise from Fashion Love Letters, El Willmer, Leah and Rachel from Beyond the Velvet, and there are so many other great ones. If you guys haven't checked these beauties out yet, what are you waiting for!?

34. Do you swear?
Occasionally.. haha

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Working on some more blog posts! 


I'd like to tag all my fellow beautiful bloggers to do this as well!

Again, thank you guys for sticking with me, and I can't wait to start posting more blog posts. I love you guys! Let me know in the comments what you think about a giveaway and what you'd like to see next on my blog! Have a great rest of the week, x! 











** This is not a sponsored blog post. All pictures used are my own. All opinions are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig