A Sunday Chit Chat // Grad, Moving & Summer Bucket lists!

Leave a Comment
Happy Sunday Loves! 

I feel like it's been forever since I've had a good ol' chat with you. I haven't been blogging this past little bit and I have missed it, so much. There has been so much going on these past few months but I'm hoping that in these next few weeks I will have my blogging schedule sorted! I'm not sure how many of you will be interested in reading this little chit-chat blog, but if it's something that interests some of you I might try and make it a Sunday routine!

There's been two big life things that have happened in June. 1) I graduated from University, and 2) I'm moving across the country (tomorrow, yikes).. For those of who are like me and are procrastinators at heart, I am indeed writing this blog post instead of packing.

On June 6, 2015, I finally graduated from University. It's kind of a surreal feeling. I'm sure lots of you have had events in your life, that you anticipate for years, and then it happens and it doesn't really set in. I now have a B.A (hons) in Criminology and Justice with a minor in Forensic Psychology. I was able to graduate with the highest distinction, which I'm so happy about. There were so many times during school where the end seemed so far away and unachievable, but I'm glad that I stuck with it. Now the next step is Law School. (yay for six more years of school! - is being a lifetime student a thing? - I don't want to adult).


 I was thinking of doing an outfit of the day and makeup of the day as well for my grad look, let me know if you would be interested in seeing that!!

Following suit, since I'm done school it's time for me to move on. So, tomorrow, Monday June 22, 2015, I will be leaving Toronto and driving across Canada to Calgary, Alberta. As with any move, I know it will be a big change. I have moved quite a bit in my life so the thought of moving isn't so daunting anymore, and I was born and raised in Alberta, so in a way it's kind of like I am returning home. With that being said, I am still extremely anxious about the entire thing. I think it's going to be about a five day drive, so if I don't respond to comments on my blog, I will eventually get around to it :) I also, if it's possible, post some travel pictures and such, so stay tuned for that!

The main reason for such a big move is because I want to be closer to my family. My brother and sister live in Alberta, and I think it would be amazing if we got to see each other more. Also, it's where I will most likely be going to Law School!


Another exciting thing that happened this month was going to the Ed Sheeran concert. Now, I feel like I'm automatically designated to like Ed, since we're both gingers. But, regardless of his hair color, I can safely say that he is the most talented artists of our time. I've never seen an artist put so much into his work, both lyrically and instrumentally. It was incredible. If you haven't seen him in concert, you need to put it on your bucket list!


Annnnnywaaaays, I know that this is a fairly short blog post and it's different from what I normally post, but I just wanted to fill you guys in on a little bit about whats been going on! Also, I'm so close to 150 followers on my blog, and I can't believe it. I know it may not seem like much, but I still can't believe that I have any of you gorgeous ladies following along with my blogging journey at all! I love you guys, and can't wait to get into a full-time blogging schedule!

I hope you guys have a great Sunday, and I hope that your week is incredible! Let me know in the comments below what you guys have been up to! What's the most exciting thing you did this month? What are you most looking forward to this summer?

Thank you so much for reading,


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig