A Contemporary and Bohemian Summer Wardrobe // eShakti

Leave a Comment
Hi loves! 


Can you believe we’re in June already? These past few weeks have flown by, and a lot has happened! I will be posting a little catch up blog post in a few days to fill you ladies in on everything. Anyways, I think it is safe to say that summer has officially arrived. With that, I’ve been doing a lot of browsing online to see what would be perfect for summer. In the midst of my browsing, I received an e-mail from eShakti. For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while you may remember a previous blogpost where I featured them and the little black dress. You can click here to read that blog post. 

Anyways, if you have read that blog post you will know that I absolutely love eShakti, and the entire concept behind their business. They are a clothing company that lets you completely customize your outfit, whether it be putting pockets on a dress, or making sure the neckline is perfect for you, they pretty much let you customize it all. 

In the e-mail, eShakti asked me if I would announce two of their brand new collections, Bohemian and Contemporary. I immediately went on and looked at the collections and fell in love. These new collections have everything from jumpsuits, pants, shorts, dresses and the prettiest flowy tops that are perfect for summer. They’ve also completely redone the look and feel of their website, which I may add is gorgeous and so much easier to use. 

The Bohemian and Contemporary collections definitely have a different vibe, but is right on trend with the fashion at the moment. Another reason why I love these two collections is because they’re a perfect transition if you’re not used to wearing this style of clothing. I’m the worst sometimes when it comes to fashion, I love the look of dressing up, but usually my fall back pieces will be jeans and a t-shirt. Usually I tend to stick with this because I find it difficult to find things that fit the way I want them to fit. This struggle is completely eliminated with eShakti. Also, one of the main reasons I love eShakti is the price. If any of you have ever had your clothes altered by a tailor you know that it can be ridiculously expensive. With eShakti most of their customizable features start at $7.50. Which is fairly affordable, especially considering the actual clothing isn’t overpriced. 

For the past little while I have been absolutely obsessed with jumpsuits. They are just so easy to wear, and I basically feel like I’m wearing pajamas when I wear them so it’s a win-win. When I looked into the Contemporary collection I was delighted when I found that there are so many jumpsuits to choose from. I think the Contemporary collection is perfect for you girls out there that like to stay more on the safe side and maybe are slowly easing into wearing different styles and patterns, like me. I've included some pictures of my favorite outfits so far from the Contemporary collection.

 **** I have no idea what is going on with my photos being blurry on my blog post but I am trying my best to fix it. To see a better quality version of the pictures included in this blog post, please click on the actual picture and a new tab or window should open including a high quality version. Sorry ladies! ****

Stretchy crepe twill tunic dress // On sale for $51.95

Stretch twill surplice jumpsuit // On sale for $61.95

Pleat waist tailored shorts // On sale for $45.95

Floral stretch sateen utility cargo pants // On sale for $58.95

Bird print contrast trim top // On sale for $38.95


The Bohemian Collection //
My main love for this collection stems from the flow of this collection. Everything just looks so comfortable and is that effortless-but-still-perfect look. I also feel like a lot of the patterns are perfect for the summer and would complement a multitude of body shapes.Below are some of my favorite pieces from the Bohemian collection. With both of these collections, I feel as though they are extremely versatile. You could wear a lot of these pieces on just a normal summers day, or you could wear it on a night out, or to a summer wedding!


Floral embellished split neck voile dress

 // on sale for $51.96

Pompom trim batik print wrap shorts // On sale for $38.95

Bow-front corset style maxi dress // On sale for $48.95

Beaded chiffon blouson dress // On sale for $48.95

Tile print crepe pleat pants // On sale for $58.95


What I would change //
There isn’t much I would change about these collections, or eShakti. However, if I were to have any suggestion it would be that I think it would be amazing if the clothes were available in a bunch of different colors. I know for me personally that I love some pieces, but I would be hesitant to order because some colors just don’t look good with my hair color. 

Coupon // 
eShakti has been kind enough to provide me with a coupon for you beautiful ladies, for $35 off! 

 ** VALID UNTIL: June 21, 2015 **

I highly suggest taking a look on their website, as they have so many different things to look at. They have such a range of things that you are sure to find something that is perfect for you!


What do you guys think of these new collections from eShakti? What are some of your staple pieces for the summer months? Let me know in the comments below!

I hope that you all have an amazing week, thank you so much for reading!









** All opinions are my own. Pictures are from eShakti.com with permission. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig