A Fresh Start for Spring // Sugar Lip Treatment Review & Swatches

Leave a Comment
As the warmer weather approaches, so does the transition period. While I'm looking forward to Spring and all the transitions that will follow, I also am always interested in products that are versatile and that I can carry on using that will adapt. One of my biggest issues year-round is moisture. I'm someone who, even when it's 40 degrees with the humid, still probably finds it dry. That is why one of my go to products is the Fresh line of Sugar Lip Treatments.

They are incredibly moisturizing, have great color pay-off, and if you are into the smell of fruit loops (does anyone else find this?), you will adore them just as much as I do.

 The particular shades that I will be reviewing in this blog post are: Rose, Honey, Petal, Cherry, Passion, Berry, Untinted and finally the Sugar Shine Lip Treatment.

For a full size version, 0.15 oz, these babies go for $26 CAD. However, Sephora and Fresh often have them packaged in a bundle. One of the last times they had one of the bundles I picked one up at Sephora for around $46 CAD. Which, I think, is an amazing steal.


From top to bottom: Rose, Honey, Petal, Cherry, Passion, & Berry

  
Personally, I am a huge fan of the Fresh Sugar Shine, which is pictured here in the middle. However, if I had to pick between the treatments or the shine (gloss), I would definitely choose the lip treatments. 




I really cannot say enough good things about this product. I would definitely say that I get the most use out of the untinted lip treatment, especially at night. All of these lip treatments are extremely hydrating, and surprisingly pigmented. One of the main things I love about this product is that it's like wearing lipstick without the actual commitment of lipstick. My go-to color is currently Petal, and I am eager to try out Nude and Tulip!

I am a massive fan of lip products, but honestly, a lot of the time I cannot be bothered to apply it and have that commitment. I find that most lip products, whether they be gloss or lipstick, just do not stay on my lips. I seem to be always reapplying, or end up taking it off before I even go out because it can be such a hassle. However, with these Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, I can apply and go. Even when I'm out and I feel like the product might be wearing off, I know and feel comfortable with applying these without a mirror. 

What do you girls think of this product? Have you ever tried these lip treatments? What is your go to lip product? Let me know in the comments below, x!









** All pictures are my own. All opinions are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig