My Current Sephora Wishlist

Leave a Comment
Happy Thursday!

Another week has almost passed, and I am getting closer to the finish line for school. Having said that, that means that my procrastination levels are also through the roof. So of course, I have been doing a little bit of browsing on one of the best sites around: Sephora.

At any given time, if you log on to my Sephora account, my cart will most likely have around ten items in it. None of which I will actually probably buy, because let's face it, I'm a student and beauty is expensive. Does anyone else do this?

Today, I thought I'd share with you guys, what's on my current Sephora wishlist!




1) Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer // $34 CAD
 I think that this is part of Urban Decay's spring collection, and it looks amazing. I haven't tried any foundation or concealer from the brand before, but I definitely think I may have to purchase this little guy at some point.

2) NARS: Virtual Domination Cheek Palette // $75 CAD
As much as I love Nars, I am absolutely obsessed with the packaging on this little beauty. Is that a bad reason to buy a product? Perhaps, but in all honesty, I am loving the blush shades, especially the lighter one, and I'm almost out of my Laguna bronzer, so it makes me love this product even more. 

3) Boscia Exfoliating Facial Peel // $42 CAD
I tried this a few weeks ago at Sephora and it was probably the weirdest, most satisfying product I've ever used. You literally see your dry skin peeling off within seconds of applying it. I tried this out on half of my face, because I have to be pretty careful with skincare products in case they irritate my skin, but thankfully it didn't. The one side of my face that I did use it on, I saw and felt a noticeable difference with just one use. 

4) Kat Von D: Shade + Light Contour Palette // $55 CAD
This is a product that I cannot seem to escape. It seems like everyone is talking about it, and they all seem to absolutely love it. 

5)Smashbox: Step-by-Step Contour Stick Trio // $52 CAD
On the bronzing theme, have you guys watched +Tati (Glamlifeguru)'s tutorial using the Smashbox creme bronzers and highlighters? She made these products seem beautiful, and they seemed to apply so nicely on her. I'm definitely not a fan of the price of this product, but I would definitely love to try them.

6) Marc Jacobs Fragance: Daisy // $33-105 CAD
I have had countless samples of this product, and it's one of those products I just keep going back to. It's such a beautiful scent, and it's pretty different from what I typically wear. I saw this at Winner's a few weeks ago, and I seriously regret not picking it up while I had the chance!

7) Urban Decay's Naked Illuminated // $35 CAD
 I have been eyeing this beauty for a while now, but wasn't sure if it was worth the splurge. Recently I have seen it featured on a few blogs, and it's making me want her even more!

8) Bobbi Brown: Hot Nudes Eye Palette // $76
Bobbi Brown. And Nudes. Need I say more?

9) Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer // $57
Recently I got a sample of this foundation at Sephora and absolutely love it. The sample I received was small, but I still have it. This is truly a foundation that goes the mile, and I find that it really does stay all day.It also comes with a concealer in it, now I haven't tried the concealer, but I would imagine that it's just as good as the foundation!

Have you guys been wanting any beauty items lately? Anything that you can't wait to get your hands on? Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you're all having an amazing day,

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig