Dreaming of Kate Spade // Fashion on a Budget

Leave a Comment
Happy Monday Lovelies!


Today I just wanted to put up a short, but exciting blog post. I am working on some posts that should come out later this week that I can't wait for you guys to read! The other night I went to Winners and Marshall's. This chain of stores is by far my favorite, because I almost always find something I love. My bank account is not such a fan of these stores. Anyways, the other night I was admiring the bags, and came across a beautiful little bag from Kate Spade. Kate Spade is by far one of my favorite designer brands, and I think that there is a portion of some collections that are affordable if you're looking for a designer brand.


Darling: PXRU4761
2 park avenue in black (001)
This bag is no longer available from Kate Spade, but you can purchase similar bags here.





This bag was $129.99, which is expensive, but I think it is definitely worth it. I think that it's an amazing deal, and the quality of the bag is phenomenal. Kate Spade currently has a bag, which is almost identical, the only difference being that the cross body strap is part chain and it has a zipper inside, but this bag retails at $448. It's the perfect size, and I am so in love with it. I can't wait to style some outfits with this gem!



What's the best deal you've ever gotten? Where is your favorite place to shop for sales? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading,







Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram // @undertheseabeauty
Follow me on Instagram // @beeckyhines
Follow me on Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig