November Favorites

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone,

Can you believe that it's the end of November already? This month seemed to just fly past, which is good because it means that the Fall semester for University is almost over, but scary because it also means that in about a week exams start. I have one for semester left after exams are done, and then I graduate in the Spring. I can hardly wait! It also means that we're less than a month away from Christmas and that excites me greatly.



Skin Care//
This month, and the following months to come are all about skin care to me. This is because I have dry skin to start with, and as soon as it gets even a little cold outside my skin hates it. For the month of November I have really been loving the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream! I have used so many other moisturizers, both high-end and drug store brands but this one is by far the best for my skin. I also can't complain about the price, $15 CAD for 2 oz. Another go-to for me this month has been the Soap & Glory Fab Pore Facial Mask. I usually don't buy into the whole "it'll make your pores look smaller," but I have seen a genuine difference. I picked this up at Shopper's Drug Mart whilst it was on sale, so it was $10.

Beauty//
For beauty, my top favorites are the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment(s), the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, and NARS Blush in Super Orgasm. All of these products aren't new to my make-up collection, but there items that I go through fazes of using and wearing. Keeping up the moisturizing theme: the Fresh Sugar Lip treatments are incredible. To keep it short and sweet I love the color pay-off and they do the job of keeping my lips moisturized!



NARS Super Orgasm Blush: $35 (full size)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: $38 (full size: Medium/Deep)


Clothing & Accessories//
To keep up with the theme of last month, I decided to put a pair of shoes in my favorites for this month. I recently purchased the Nike Air Max Thea's and have been obsessed with them ever since. They are incredibly comfy, and they're Nike's, so it's an automatic win in my books! This month I have also been loving my Kate Spade Wristlet. I love Kate Spade, really any item in any collection that has come out I have been in love with. So, when I spotted this wristlet-purse at Winners this past May I couldn't say no. It was also $39 CAD, which I think is an incredible deal. I've used it on and off since I got it, but this past month I have just found it so convenient. Last week I was invited to an Academic Awards Ceremony at my University to receive an award and I was wearing all black and I think the pop of bright pink was super cute. Sometimes it's definitely more convenient to have something a bit more compact to carry around!
$119 CAD: Footlocker



Music & TV//
For those of you who haven't read my blog post on the You & I fragrance, you may not know that I am a little in love with One Direction.. So when their CD FOUR came out early this month, I had to pick it up. I'll keep my fangirling to a minimum and just say that it's amazing and if you haven't heard it, you should definitely give it a listen. Even if you don't like 1D, I think that the majority of the songs on the album have a different sound than some of their previous albums. If you guys have listened to the album, what's your favorite track? I think mine is Fool's Gold.

$15 CAD: HMV

Netflix and Grey's Anatomy. Both have been my demise this past month. For whatever reason, before this month I never really got into the whole Grey's Anatomy world. But, it's the end of the semester and I have final papers and final exams to write, so that could only mean one thing.. Procrastination. I decided to give Grey's a go and see what it was about. This was both the best and worst decision I could have made. I absolutely love it and it's making the struggle of procrastination very, very real!


What have you guys been loving this month? Have you tried or heard of any of these things? Let me know in the comments, as I absolutely love to hear from you girlies!

Thanks so much for reading,
p.s. Happy December!

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest 

*** All pictures used are my own. ***
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig