Countdown to the Holidays

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! It seems as though Halloween has come and gone and Christmas is soon approaching. All the shops are filling up with Christmas and Holiday decorations, festive sweaters and possibly the most exciting is that holiday drinks are back at Starbucks. Some peoples opinions might be that this switch over is a little to early, but I honestly could not be more excited about it.

*Watch: Michael Kors MK-3192*

To get more into the festivities I decided to dig out some of my nail polishes that I tend to wear around this time of the year. Often times, I wear darker colors starting in the Fall, as I think most people do. But, usually I stick to browns and neutrals in Autumn, and for the Winter I like to have some maroons, dark greens, navy, and colors like that.

So as I was looking through my nail polish collection I came across one that I had picked up last year from Shoppers Drug Mart. It's Sally Hansen: Insta-Dri in the shade Jet Set Jade (180). This is a beautiful deep green color and is very affordable (CAD $5). I think that this color goes with a lot of winter and autumn colors that I tend to wear around this time of the year, and it definitely gets me in the spirit.
 


 

Also.. Snowman cookies are back at Starbucks. How cute are they?!


What is your favorite shade of nail polish to wear in the Winter? Also, what is your favorite holiday Starbucks drink? Thank you so much for reading, and let me know in the comments if you would like any holiday inspired blog posts! Hope you are having a great week so far, x!

Becky, x.

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest


** All pictures used are my own. This is not a sponsored blog post. **

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig