Sweater Weather Tag!

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone!

So I know that it has been a little while since my last blog post, but since Fall is upon us I am going to try and get into a routine of posting. Nothing could make me more excited than all the PSL's (Pumpkin Spice Latte's), Fall fashion and of course the cooler weather. I thought that a good way to get into a solid routine of writing would be to kick it off with a tag, and what better tag for Fall than the "Sweater Weather Tag".

Last Fall a lot of Youtuber's did the Sweater Weather Tag, and that is where I am getting the questions for this tag. I particularly loved Missglamorazzi's video featuring this tag. So I'm going to go ahead and jump into the questions!

Questions!
1. Favorite candle scent?
       Mahogany and Teakwood candle from Bath and Body Work's
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
       If it's not a PSL, I would definitely have to go with hot chocolate!
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
       When I was in high school, my friends and I would always go to all the football games that our school team played. It was always fun to bring a blanket, hot chocolate and root for our home team!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
        I have red hair, which means that my skin is extremely pale and I don't think that dark lips compliment me very well. Winged eyeliner is my go-to look for Fall!
5. Best fragrance for fall?
      At the moment, I am loving the Victoria's Secret Love is Heavenly body mist! It's not too heavy, but still has that musk trace that I love.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
      I love turkey and dressing!
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
      Fall, or Autumn, weather is beyond beautiful. It's safe to say that I am not a Summer person whatsoever. When the leaves change colour here it's the best. As I live in Canada, the temperature can be quite cool, but that's the best part about Fall!
  
8. Most worn sweater?
     Essentially any cardigan that's a maroon colour. I just cannot get enough of anything maroon, especially in the Fall months!
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
     Following the maroon theme, anything maroon or burgundy! At the moment I am loving one of Sonia Kashuk's nail polishes in the colour "Russian Roulette"! (The Sonia Kashuk line can be purchased at Target!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
     Both!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
     I tend to wear longer cardigans and sweaters in the Fall so I am more likely to wear leggings! My favourite place to get leggings is Zara!
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
     A little bit of both. My birthday was just a few days ago and some of my friends went together and bought me a pair of Hunter rain boots and I am in love with them! I was thinking about doing a blog post about how I plan on wearing them, if you would be interested in seeing that please let me know!
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
    Yes! If we're talking about Starbucks, I would definitely say the PSL Frappuccino is the best!
14. Favorite fall TV show?
    I love the Vampire Diaries, and Suits. Of course, a little Gossip Girl wouldn't hurt either!
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
    As cliché as it is, Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood! I especially love Madilyn Bailey's cover of the song!

I am really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! I am hoping, within the next week or so to have some back to school posts up and maybe some fashion posts! If there is anything that you guys would be interested in reading please let me know! Also, I tag anyone who hasn't done this tag before! It's a good way to fall into Fall!


Thank you guys so much for reading, and I hope that you are having a great Fall season!
Becky, x.

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
      @beeckyhines

* All pictures are my own; please credit if used. This is not a sponsored blog post. No affiliated links were used* 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig