First Impression: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone!

One part of my skin care and make-up routine that usually draws the short end of the stick is cleansers. I have never really found one that I love or that does not break me out. I also have a hard time finding one that actually takes off my make-up, particularly my mascara. For mascara I use Benefit's They're Real! and for me I can compare it to a waterproof mascara. It does not smudge or run, which is amazing and it's part of the reason why I love it so much. However, I find that it is sometimes incredibly hard to take off.

I am constantly looking for face cleansers at Sephora but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that I might not like. So the other day when I was at Winners, for those of you in America or the UK I think it is comparable to T.J. Maxx or Marshalls, I was looking through the skin care section and came across a face cleanser from First Aid Beauty. Recently I have heard different YouTubers talk about First Aid Beauty and I have tried some samples from them as well. So I figured I would give it a try.

I'm so glad that I did. The First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser advertises that it will be safe for those with sensitive skin and that it will remove not only make-up but surface oils, dirt and grime. It definitely does what it advertises, and the one thing that I was really impressed with was the fact that it took off my mascara and eyeliner with very little product. Along with having sensitive skin, I also have very sensitive eyes and this face cleanser did not hurt my eyes whatsoever.

The tube of face cleanser that I purchased is a 1.0 oz (28.3 g), which is essentially a trial size. Unfortunately Sephora does not sell the 1.0 oz version, but they do sell the 5.0 oz version for $25. Also if First Aid Beauty ships to your country, they offer the 5.0 oz version for $20. The size that I got was $3.99 from Winners, and I highly recommend if you live near a store like Winners, that sells brand name items for less that you go and check it out! The First Aid Beauty face cleanser is definitely something that I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out of the one I have!





What is your holy grail face cleanser? Have you tried this one? I would love to hear what you guys use as your face cleanser so please leave it down in the comments below!
Thank you so much for reading!
Becky, xo.

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
 @beeckyhines 


*All pictures are my own. This is not a sponsored blog post* 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig