Stila 'In the Light' Palette // Review and Swatches

Leave a Comment
Even though I own waaaay to many neutral palette's, every time I'm out I am constantly on the hunt for another one. There is no such thing as too many neutral's, right? Anyways, I was at Winners a few days ago and I was perusing the makeup section and found something very exciting. At first all I saw was the 'Stila' logo, and immediately was interested. Then I looked closer and saw that it was the 'In the Light' palette, which I have heard so many good things about, and have thought about buying it before. Then, I looked at the price, $24.99 CAD. *cue happy dance* Even though it's not a new palette, I was so happy that I was able to still find it.

Also, before I jump into the pictures, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone! I hit 100 followers on my blog, and I am still so shocked and ecstatic. I love blogging, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to continue to share my blog with all of you.


This beautiful eye shadow palette includes 10 eye shadows, 6 shadows have shimmer in them (bubbly//kitten//gilded gold//luster//sunset//&night sky), with 4 matte shades (bare//bliss//sandstone//ebony). Also included in this palette is a smudge stick waterproof eye liner in the shade damsel. Damsel is a very dark brown, because I am so pale it looks more black on my skin.








I absolutely love this quote, I am also a huge fan of anything with quotes on it.
Swatches from left to right: bubbly // bare // gilded gold // kitten // luster // bliss // night sky // sunset // sandstone // ebony // & the smudge stick waterproof eye liner in damsel



One thing I absolutely love about this palette is that it is quite compact, and I think it would be great for traveling. There isn't a single shade in this palette that I wouldn't wear, I think they are all absolutely gorgeous. I also think that this palette would work for everyone because of the shades included. Currently, I can't find this palette at Sephora, but if you live in the U.S. you can order this palette for $20 USD. If you're in the market for a new neutral palette, or have an obsession, like me, with neutrals, I would definitely recommend this one!

What's your favorite eye shadow palette? Have you ever tried this one before? Do you like stila? Let me know in the comments below, x !

Thanks so much for reading,









Follow me on:
Bloglovin'
Twitter
Instagram // @undertheseabeauty
Instagram // @beeckyhines
Pinterest
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig